QUALITY AND CERTIFICATION
For many years we have been maintaining the highest quality standards and in 2017 we have obtained the certification according to ISO 9001 standards (quality management system) and the European standard for translation services (EN-15038:2006 ). Introducing these standards further increases the service quality and reliability enjoyed by our customers and guarantees the utmost professionalism in all of the translation and interpretation services we provide.
You can rest assured that your order will be processed accurately and on time as we already adhere to the following strict rules:
- we only work with accomplished translators and interpreters who have at least five years’ professional experience
- all associates have passed demanding test translations
- we regularly evaluate the quality, efficiency and integrity of our translators and interpreters
- we keep strictly to agreed delivery deadlines
- we only use experts to cover particular fields of translation of interpretation
- we strive to gain as deep an insight as possible into the mindset and cultural background of the recipient of the translation and/or interpretation
- we take on board your specific translation and interpretation requirements
- two interpreters are assigned to all conference (simultaneous) interpretation jobs without fail
- we endeavour to impart professional advice and guide you to the optimal solution to your needs
- we communicate with you efficiently to agree on specific terminology and layout and the best way of delivering the translation or interpretation services
- we create our own specific terminologické slovníky for many different areas of expertise in technology, science, and the humanities.
Need a translation in TRADOS or another CAT tool? No problem!
CAT (Computer-Aided Translation) is specialized software that can be a great help in translating longer texts in particular. The advantages are:
- a higher speed of translation (the software automatically suggests translations for segments of text similar to those that have already cropped up earlier in the document)
- the software automatically creates a terminology database for later usage in similar future translations
- high precision, consistency and uniformity in the use of words and collocations
For these reasons CAT tools are mainly used by larger companies translating extensive documents where information needs to be kept precise and unified. Common CAT tools include SDL TRADOS, WORDFAST, MemoQ and DejaVu.